- May, 2016, Dr. David Steel, University of Wollongong
- April, 2016, Dr. Anindya Roy, University of Maryland – Baltimore County
- March, 2016, Robert Colosi, US Census Bureau – Census 2020 Presentation
- October, 2015, Dr. Martin Klein, US Census Bureau
- April, 2015, Dr. Guohui Wu, SAS Institute Inc.
- February, 2015, Dr. Robert Lund, Clemson University
- Dr. Krista Park (U.S. Census Bureau), 10/14
- Dr. Ray Chambers (University of Wollongong — National Institute for Applied Statistics Research Australia (NIASRA)), 6/11/14 – 6/19/14
- Dr. Seth Spielman (University of Colorado at Boulder — Department of Geography), 11/19/13-11/21/13
- Dr. David Matteson (Cornell University — Department of Statistical Sciences), 10/15/13 – 10/18/13
- Dr. David Matteson (Cornell University — Department of Statistics), 5/5/13-5/7/13
- Dr. Jerry Reiter (Duke University — Department of Statistics), 11/13/12-11/15/12
- Dr. John Abowd (Cornell University — Department of Statistics), 11/7/12-11/9/12
- Dr. Robert Groves (Director — U.S. Census Bureau) and Dr. Myron Gutmann (Assistant Director — NSF Directorate for Social, Behavioral & Economic Sciences) visited STSN at MU, 4/23/12
Workshops and Short Courses
- STSN hosted workshop: "Spatial and Spatio-Temporal Design and Analysis for Official Statistics" (May 20-21, 2016)
- Cressie, N. and Mangion, Z. "Spatio-temporal statistical modelling," a one-day short course for National Institute for Applied Statistics Research Australia, Sydney, Australia (2015).
- H. Quick presented a four-day short course (with B.P. Carlin), “Topics in Hierarchical Bayesian Analysis,” at the School of Public Health, University of Minnesota, June 2014.
- N. Cressie presented a one-day short course at The International Biometric Society Australasian Region Conference, Mandurah, Australia; “Statistics for Spatio-Temporal Data," December 2013
- Workshop on Spatial Methods for Federal Surveys, 9/16/2013 – 9/17/ 2013
- One-day Short Course given by Noel Cressie at the U.S. Census Bureau (4/17/13): "Statistics for Spatio-Temporal Data" (based on the book of the same name by Noel Cressie and Christopher K. Wikle, published in 2011 by John Wiley and Sons).
- N. Cressie and C.K. Wikle presented a one-day short course at Joint Statistical Meetings, San Diego, CA; “Statistics for Spatio-Temporal Data,” July 2012
- N. Cressie and C.K. Wikle presented a one-day short course at Australian Statistical Conference, Adelaide, Australia; "Statistics for Spatio-Temporal Data," July 2012.