Graduate Student Activity:
- Hassett, C., "A Bayesian Approach to Multivariate Signal Extraction," Joint Statistical Meetings, Chicago, IL, August 2016.
- Oswald, T., "A Multivariate Spatio-Temporal Model for U.S. Migration," Joint Statistical Meetings, Chicago, IL, August 2016.
- Oswald, T., “Spatio-Temporal Modeling of U.S. State-To-State Migration Flows.” Joint Statistical Meetings, Boston, MA, August 2014; Eastern North American Region, Miami, FL, March 2015.
Undergraduate Student Activity:
- Ryan, M., "Bridging gaps: An exploratory analysis of racial and ethnic mean montly earnings gaps across industries around the great recession," Spring Undergraduate Research & Creative Achievements Forum, University of Missouri, May 2016.
- “An Analysis of Bullying and Suicide in the United States using a Non-Gaussian Multivariate Spatial Model." The National Conference On Undergraduate Research, Eastern Washington University, Cheney, WA; University of Missouri, Undergraduate Research Spring Forum 2015, Columbia, MO; April 2015 (M. Ryan).
- Won the excellence in Physical Sciences and Mathematics award at the University of Missouri’s Undergraduate Research Spring Forum 2015.
Ryan, M., Bradley, J.R., Oswald, T., Wikle, C.K., and Holan, S.H. (2015) An Analysis of Bullying and Suicide in the United States using a Non-Gaussian Multivariate Spatial Model. Proceedings of The National Conference On Undergraduate Research (NCUR). Eastern Washington University, Cheney, WA.
- Cressie, N. and Mangion, Z. "Spatio-temporal statistical modelling," a one-day short course for National Institute for Applied Statistics Research Australia, Sydney, Australia (2015). - STSN hosted a workshop on Spatio-Temporal Design and Analysis for Official Statistics held May 20-21, 2016. Summary of Discussions.
- Wikle, C.K., "An Introduction to Spatio-Temporal Statistics: There is No History Without Geography (and Vice Versa)," Invited Introductory Overview Lecture, Joint Statistical Meetings, Chicago, IL, July 2016.
- Jonathan R. Bradley: New Tools Help Provide Vital Demographics, Population Statistics to Policy Makers (2015)
- Bradley, J.R., Wikle, C.K., and Holan, S.H. (2015) Multiscale Analysis of Survey Data: Recent Developments and Exciting Prospects. Statistic Views, Wiley.
- Cressie, N., Holan, S. H., and Wikle, C. K. (July 2013) How Can Survey Estimates of Small Areas be Improved by Leveraging Social-Media Data? Ask the Experts, International Association of Survey Statisticians (IASS), (68).
- Cressie on Campus: King, A. (May 2013) Can Crowd Sourcing Help the US Census?
- Wikle, C.K., Holan, S.H., and Cressie, N. (2013) Hierarchical Spatio-Temporal Models and Survey Research. Statistics Views, Wiley.
- ASA Fellowships
- ASA - Federal Statistics System